LIVE Informational Webinar is Scheduled!

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Jan 25, 2023, 2:59:17 PM1/25/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Hello folks!  Several weeks ago we mentioned we would set up a LIVE webinar, intended to allow you, our community, to get to know more about Harmony Turbines and our mission.  Our first LIVE webinar is scheduled in just a few days, for Monday, January 30th at 7pm EST.  We plan to share information about us, but mostly this will be a Q&A session, focused on YOUR questions and curiosities.  There is no need to pre-register, so simply join the meeting.  We can accept 150 people in the meeting, so it will be first come - first serve.  We will schedule more LIVE webinars as needed.

Please add this info to your calendar and join us using these links for video or phone:

Harmony Turbines LIVE Webinar

Monday, January 30 · 7:00 – 8:00pm

Google Meet joining info

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pib-kyom-fph

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 435-612-2108‬ PIN: ‪309 480 497‬#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/pib-kyom-fph?pin=8256633604274

Please feel free to share this information with anyone you feel would be interested in meeting us or investing in Harmony Turbines!  We look forward to seeing you Monday evening.

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting us and sticking with us since the beginning of our journey. Please go to this URL for all of the information! Please spread the word:
https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

If you'd like to see Harmony VAWT Latest Updates, here's the Playlist URL:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqbwi-6vny7s3NVYuynqVG5oyLxysgfIs

If you'd like to help support our work through Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CreatingMoore

~The Harmony Turbines Team

NO MONEY OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS BEING SOLICITED, AND IF SENT IN RESPONSE, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO OFFER TO BUY THE SECURITIES CAN BE ACCEPTED AND NO PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE CAN BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE OFFERING STATEMENT IS FILED AND ONLY THROUGH AN INTERMEDIARY’S PLATFORM. AN INDICATION OF INTEREST INVOLVES NO OBLIGATION OR COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND. "RESERVING" SECURITIES IS SIMPLY AN INDICATION OF INTEREST.

#sustainability #investment #invest #technology #harmonyturbines #investing #environment #savetheplanet #energy #renewableenergy