7 days left and listen to our LIVE radio interview

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Mar 6, 2023, 10:28:43 AM3/6/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Happy Monday!  Just a reminder that our campaign is open for 7 more days, closing at next Monday March 13, 2023 at end of day.  Click here for the details about our campaign and how to become part-owner for as little as $200.

This morning we had the priviledge of being interviewd LIVE by Laura LeBeau for her morning radio show on WLBR 1270AM. Boy, was she a trip!  We are so thankful for her time and interest.  She plans to air our interview again tomorrow morning (March 7th) at 6:45am EST.  You can listen by tuning into 1270AM radio station or by listening on their website https://7mmlebanonvalley.com/wibur-1270/ at that time.  Check it out!

If you are still on the fence about investing and want more information, please email us at sup...@harmonyturbines.com or check out the following links for a plethora of additional information:

What Makes Harmony Unique: https://youtu.be/a00XudmCjB0

FAQ: https://harmonyturbines.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Harmony-Turbines-FAQ-Document.pdf

Now You Know Interview:  https://youtu.be/p4dfGDPUsGM

Pitch Deck: https://harmonyturbines.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Harmony-Turbines-Pitch-Deck.pdf

StartEngine campaign page:   https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

Thank you for your interest and support.  We are humbled by our Harmony community!

~The Harmony Turbines Team