Happy New Year from Harmony Turbines!

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Dec 29, 2022, 11:13:19 AM12/29/22
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Happy New Years to you from the Harmony Turbines team! We hope you have a safe and joyous holiday weekend.

20221229_105051.jpg

We are waiting on some parts (due to holiday and weather shipping delays) and some of us have been under the weather a bit, so the past two days have been a bit slow.  But today we are back at it, machining a few more parts to finalize the lifter assembly in the unit going up to Bucknell.

We'll see you in the new year with more updates as we get ready to deliver this first turbine to Bucknell University!

Thank you for your encouragement and support... Happy Holidays Everyone!

Join our crowdfunding round. Become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

-Chris & Cheryl