Our team has grown, 2nd turbine assembly, and LIVE Webinar tonight (Thursday 2/16) @ 7pm EST

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Feb 16, 2023, 4:31:55 PM2/16/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Hello!  We are excited to introduce the newest member of our team, Nate Mueller.  Nate is our Design Engineer who started with us yesterday and fills our last open position (for now), rounding out our small on-site team to five W-2 employees.  He brings with him 12 years of experience in product development for industrial manufacturing companies.  He has brought several products to market and has experience leading projects through a variety of phases including: design, testing, production, and commercialization. In his spare time, he is a sports enthusiast and enjoys spending time with his family and friends.  Welcome, Nate!

In the midst of onboarding our recent new hires and beginning their training, we got our own MKII test unit up on its legs.  This is the unit we will use locally to begin gathering our data.    Now we can begin our work on the generator while we continue making design changes for our MKIII unit(s).  We hope you enjoy this quick video from this morning.  :)  https://youtu.be/PG6pJeOKO0Y

Today we also had a visit from investor David (with David Anderson Ward Imagery) and Rob.  They were photograhing some wildlife nearby at Middle Creek and decided to stop in and say hi.  We love engagine with people in our community and it was such a pleasure to meet them and see some of the photos they took today.  Here's a picture of them and also one they took a few years ago of a juvenile peregrin falcon...great job, and thank you for visiting and for your support!

And lastly for today, please join us this evening (Thursday, Feb 16th) for our 4th LIVE webinar @ 7pm EST.  For those on the fence about whether to invest or not, this is a great opportunity to jump in and listen to others questions or ask your own to help you determine if you'd like to join the Harmony Community by investing.  Our campaign closes on March 13th (in less than 30 days) or when we reach our goal, whichever comes first, so if you want to get involved, don't miss this opportunity!

Thursday, February 16 · 7:00 – 8:00pm EST
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/cvc-noeb-pyb
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 602-899-9434‬ PIN: ‪895 805 902‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/cvc-noeb-pyb?pin=4773552257115

Add the webinar to your Google calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NDBrOGdnaGZtOGZwcmRpYmpvbHEzcDB1cTIgc3VwcG9ydEBoYXJtb255dHVyYmluZXMuY29t&tmsrc=support%40harmonyturbines.com

Join our crowdfunding round. Become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

Thank you, Harmony Community, for your continued enthusiasm and support.  We look forward to great things together!

~The Harmony Turbines Team