Harmony MKII Delivered to Bucknell University

閲覧: 31 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

未読、
2023/01/13 13:05:332023/01/13
To: Harmony Turbines Company Updates
Happy Friday! We have exciting news... Harmony MKII has been delivered to Bucknell University and is anchored down!
20230112_124351.jpg
Bucknell University will be taking the reigns from here with this particular turbine; they will be setting up their own monitoring devices when their project students return in a few weeks.  it will be a little while until we see any data from them; their studies on our turbine are expected to last through the end of the summer and could even extend into the fall if needed.

Now that we've delivered their unit, we can focus on assembling our own MK II test unit to be used for our own testing and we'll finally begin prototyping our patented generator.  More to come; so stay tuned!

We appreciate the overwhelming support from our community; thank you for continuing to follow our journey and supporting us!

Join our crowdfunding round. Become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

~The Harmony Turbines Team
全員に返信
投稿者に返信