LIVE Webinar Tonight (Jan 30th) 7:00PM EST, New Team Member, and More Parts!

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Jan 30, 2023, 11:38:02 AM1/30/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Happy Monday, Harmony community!

Don't forget to join us this evening for our LIVE Webinar (Monday, Jan 30th) at 7:00PM EST.  We intend this to be an informal Q&A, so we hope you'll join the discussion!  There is a limit to how many can join the meeting, so if you're not able to join due to max capacity, please don't fret, we will schedule more LIVE webinars in the very near future that you can join.

Harmony Turbines LIVE Webinar  Monday, January 30 · 7:00pm – 8:00pm EST

          Google Meet joining info

          Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pib-kyom-fph

          Or dial: ‪(US) +1 435-612-2108‬     PIN: ‪309 480 497‬#

          More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/pib-kyom-fph?pin=8256633604274

Interviews & New Team Member

Last week was very busy with several interviews for our Mechanical Engineer and CNC Machinist positions.  Friday we made an offer for the CNC Machinist position and that was accepted today!  We'll introduce this individual when he starts in the next week or two.  We also hope to make an offer for the Mechanical Engineer position this week.  We are incredibly excited about bringing on more local talent and growing the Harmony Turbines team!

More Parts

In between interviews, Chris still managed to find time to machine some parts for the second MKII beta test unit we are buildling.  This one will be for our own use and testing (the first one went to Bucknell University).  We had a small delay with raw materials availability and delivery, and now that we have the items in stock, we are hoping to make more progress on the buildout this week.

(the micrometer in the picture is only there for size reference)

Join our crowdfunding round. Become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

We hope to see many of you this evening.  Thank you for your continued interest and support!

~The Harmony Turbines Team