Join our last campaign-related LIVE webinar tonight, Thursday March 9th, at 7pm EST

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Mar 9, 2023, 10:30:21 AM3/9/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

We will be hosting our LAST campaign-related LIVE webinar this evening, Thursday March 9th at 7pm EST.  If you're still on the fence about investing (or investing more!), please join us.  With only 4 days left to our campaign, this is the perfect time for you to join in the fun and ask us your questions.  We have no further plans to crowdfund before we reach production stages.

Harmony Turbines LIVE Webinar

Thursday, March 9 · 7:00 – 8:00pm  EST

Google Meet joining info

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/dmr-ykti-zit

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 406-948-2189‬ PIN: ‪800 750 921‬#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/dmr-ykti-zit?pin=7681791986612

Or, click here to add it to your google calendar.

Just a reminder that our campaign closes in 4 days, at end of day Monday, March 13, 2023.  Click here for the details about our campaign and how to become part-owner for as little as $200.

Here are several links containing a plethora of additional information about Harmony, our technology and mission:

What Makes Harmony Unique: https://youtu.be/a00XudmCjB0

FAQ: https://harmonyturbines.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Harmony-Turbines-FAQ-Document.pdf

Now You Know Interview:  https://youtu.be/p4dfGDPUsGM

Pitch Deck: https://harmonyturbines.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Harmony-Turbines-Pitch-Deck.pdf

StartEngine campaign page:   https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

Thank you for continuing to follow our journey!

~The Harmony Turbines Team