We reached $1.5M! Also, Upcoming LIVE Webinar Thursday 2/16/23 @ 7pm EST, and further progress on our test unit

Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Feb 13, 2023, 9:00:35 PM2/13/23
to Harmony Turbines Company Updates

Happy Monday, Harmony Community, we are excited to share that our campaign continues reaching new heights.  We just reached $1.5M in committed funds and only have a little ways to go before our campaign closes.  Our campaign is scheduled to close March 13th (28 days away!), however if we reach our campaign goal prior to that date, the campaign will close early.  For those who have joined us already by investing, THANK YOU.  And if you are still considering investing, please take some time to review our information, watch our videos, contact us (sup...@harmonyturbines.com) with questions, and please join our webinars so you can ask your questions LIVE!

Our next LIVE webinar will be held this Thursday, Feb 16th at 7pm EST.  Please join us for a community Q&A session.

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/cvc-noeb-pyb
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 602-899-9434‬ PIN: ‪895 805 902‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/cvc-noeb-pyb?pin=4773552257115

Add it to your google calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NDBrOGdnaGZtOGZwcmRpYmpvbHEzcDB1cTIgc3VwcG9ydEBoYXJtb255dHVyYmluZXMuY29t&tmsrc=support%40harmonyturbines.com

Chris and Matt are back at it, making progress on our MKII test unit that we'll use here locally to gather our own data. Here are a few pictures from this past week.  Once this turbine is standing on its legs, we will prototyping the generator; that work should begin in the next week or two.  Stay tuned!

We are humbled by your interest, enthusiasm and support!

Our Crowdfunding Campaign is LIVE on StartEngine Click HERE to become part owner for as little as $200! https://www.startengine.com/harmony-turbines

~The Harmony Turbines Team