The Censure of Jay Wheeler

Geo

Apr 6, 2012, 9:28:36 PM4/6/12
to gg
The school board voted to censure Jay Wheeler during their meeting this
week. This strikes me as quite ironic considering what Cindy Hartig and Tom
Long did during the recent superintendent selection process (see "Subtle
Little Lies", http://tinyurl.com/bo8oo3s ).

If there is any hope for the future of Osceola County schools, please
consider writing to Michael Sevi in Governor Scott's office yourself (see
below). It is my understanding that Mr. Sevi handles issues like this for
the governor.

We need more school board members like Jay, not fewer.

Apr 7, 2012, 2:12:56 PM4/7/12
to harm...@googlegroups.com
Safe to say that Tom Long will probably remove Mr. Schiro from his Christmas
card list this year. JW