Turning in Their Graves

George Schiro

Sep 2, 2018, 5:32:07 PM9/2/18
to gg

We've been watching HBO's "John Adams" again. What an excellent series!

His ironic quotation caught my ears while President Adams and Abigail were dining alone by candlelight in the still unfinished White House (see
https://www.whitehousehistory.org/white-house-tour/state-dining-room ):

I pray Heaven to bestow the best of Blessings on this
House and on all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May
none but honest and wise Men ever rule under this roof.

Outlook..bmp

George Schiro

Oct 9, 2018, 7:14:29 PM10/9/18
to harm...@googlegroups.com

Note: a reference to this "Turning in Their Graves" post was censored on Nextdoor by Harmony CDD Supervisor Kerul Kassel.

Outlook..bmp