Very important and urgent instruction of Pujya Bapu ji in Panipat satsang (Upload the video on all ashram websites)

virender mehta

Jun 23, 2010, 4:10:42 AM6/23/10
to hari...@googlegroups.com, hario...@googlegroups.com, sy...@googlegroups.com, hariomgr...@googlegroups.com, guruk...@ashram.org, gurukul.a...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, guruku...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, guruku...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, gurukul.s...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, gurukul.c...@ashram.org, guruku...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, guruku...@ashram.org, gurukul...@ashram.org, shik...@ashram.org, y...@ashram.org, webm...@sadhakparivar.org, hariom...@gmail.com, con...@hariomgroup.org

Vidyarthi Mantra Diksha Abhiyaan

See the Pujya Bapu ji’s instruction video of Panipat Satsang

Click on the Link to see video

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpNg4txo3Mc

Pujya Bapu ji gave us the seva to start Vidyarthi Mantra Diksha Abhiyaan on 17 June, 2010 in Panipat in which we have to encourage maximum of students of schools and colleges all over India to take Sarasvatya mantra diksha from Pujay Bapu ji. Because, India is going to take new turn in 2011 towards Bharat vishav Guru.

We will explicate them the importance of Sarasvatya Mantra diksha in their lives. So, that they really learn the art of blissful living. Vidyarthi Mantra Diksha Abhiyaan will be progress by conducting various workshops on Memory Power and Personality Development in various schools and colleges all over India. Pujay Bapu ji instructed us to make team for this Abhiyaan.

This Team will be governed by Pujya Dr. Prem ji.

Pujya Gurudev also announced to give us appropriate infrastructure for this Abhiyaan.

Team Members

1.    Pujya Dr. Prem ji (Chief Architect and Director)

2.    Virender Mehta (Memory Man)

3.    Kunal Aggarwal (S.P Darjling)

4.    Shitiz Soni (Engineer in GO AIR)

5.    Dr. Rahul Katyal (Physiotherapist)

We want the help of every Guru bhai from all over india to make this Abhiyaan successful by conducting various workshops on Memory Power in various schools and colleges all over india.

Contact us For more details:-

E-mail:   dr.pr...@gmail.com

              mehta.v...@gmail.com

Website: www.virendermehta.com