Vista in SQL Visualize it in a web site

rafi farchi

Dec 18, 2021, 1:53:32 PM12/18/21
to Hardhats
Hello !

Following previous post about Vista being  now integrated with m2sql
which gives the option to clone Vista mumps data into relational database ,
I opened a web site based  on phpliteadmin .

Accessing the attached link , you will find 3 sqlite databases
which you can explore and it might give you some idea on the potential
of the solution .

vdbcopy - full vista db in sqlite without data populated .
m2sqlmd - m2sql repository in terms of applications,hierarchies,relations and fields .
you can query this database  to understand the logical as well as physical mapping of vista data as reflected in m2sql .
minivista - a subset of vista db populated with data (Just ^DD global)

The link :-
password : admin

Please use it just for reading information .

Thanks
Rafi

don6...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2021, 12:53:48 PM12/19/21
to Hardhats
When clicked on the link, MalwareBytes had a fit and prevented me opening it.

Website blocked due to phishing

Website blocked: vistasql.unaux.com

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this website because it may contain malware activity.

rafi farchi

Dec 20, 2021, 7:16:20 AM12/20/21
to Hardhats

Hi
Dont see any problem .
Have tried now with no problem on my chrome on android .

rafi farchi

Dec 20, 2021, 7:38:54 AM12/20/21
to Hardhats

rafi farchi

Dec 24, 2021, 1:39:55 PM12/24/21
to Hardhats
Hello ,
Have added an additional sqlite db file for global ^LAB populated with full WHO Demo data .
gradually will add in same way all important globals .
for your good use .
If someone have special interest with a certain global will give it priority .

Thanks
Rafi

rafi farchi

Dec 25, 2021, 1:17:26 PM12/25/21
to Hardhats
Hi
Have added to the web site additional complex globals populated with WHO demo data .
^MCAR
^DIC
^PS
^LAB

For your good use

Thanks
Rafi
.

rafi farchi

Jan 1, 2022, 12:50:34 PM1/1/22
to Hardhats
Hi

Have completed uploading almost all globals .
each global as a separate sqlite file for easy navigation .

passwoed : admin

for your good use .
please try not to damage data .as it is open for dml .

Thanks
Rafi