stand alone FileMan

Ar “art”

May 11, 2024, 4:44:48 AMMay 11
to Hardhats
Hello everyone

Please point to the direction and documentation for Stand Alone Fileman

I have looked at  HardHats and google search so I am missing part of where in the documentation to configure  DEVICE HFS on standalone Fileman so that export send to file not to screen  and read  cvs files into fileman .   I could see HFS in routines .  So do a search  routines  for HFS and DEVICE and manual edit ?
There are hints that talk about do not show where and which routines need to be changed

On Hard Hats advance user system speaks of DEVICE setting for terminal not filesystem

thanks Again

art

Sam Habiel

May 12, 2024, 12:21:32 AMMay 12
to hard...@googlegroups.com
There is no documentation because the capability does not exist. Standalone Fileman has no fancy device capabilities. You need to copy the %ZIS* routines from VistA and maybe set up ^%ZOSF.

--Sam

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted