April FOIA VistA Patch Installation

Benjamin Irwin

May 22, 2024, 7:25:11 PMMay 22
to Hardhats
All of the April patches installed successfully on both Cache and GT.m.
Note:  ICD*18.0*118 takes a long time to install about 30 - 45 minutes.

Sam Habiel

May 23, 2024, 1:58:36 AMMay 23
to hard...@googlegroups.com
I install the patches monthly. It would be good to have a monthly thread where you and I can put in our observations about difficult stuff to install.

For me, the KMP patches are uninstallable (I think there was one 1 or 2 months ago) on GT.M/YottaDB since they consist entirely of Cache Objectscript. I have to put a lot of "quit"s in various places to ensure that the code won't run during installation.

--Sam

On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 6:25 AM Benjamin Irwin <benon...@gmail.com> wrote:
All of the April patches installed successfully on both Cache and GT.m.
Note:  ICD*18.0*118 takes a long time to install about 30 - 45 minutes.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Nancy Anthracite

May 23, 2024, 6:52:53 AMMay 23
to Hardhats, Benjamin Irwin
Thanks for checking it out, especially so quickly, Ben.

--
Nancy Anthracite