M-Unit %ut version and dots

Sam Habiel

Sep 9, 2021, 11:54:39 AM9/9/21
to hardhats
Hello Hardhats,

I want to make a change to M-Unit, and it's a small change, and I don't think it really makes a difference to anybody, but it was requested of me...

We currently print dots for verbose output. The request is to remove them. See here: https://github.com/ChristopherEdwards/M-Unit/issues/37. It's easy for me to do, but I don't know if anybody relies on them. Note that I will keep them for silent output. Also note that this will not affect the XTM* version used in the VA, which I don't control. Please let me know by Tuesday.

--Sam

Sam Habiel

Sep 14, 2021, 3:49:09 PM9/14/21
to hardhats