Vista - Vista Imaging - linkage and search

rrichards

Dec 15, 2021, 2:31:31 PM12/15/21
to Hardhats
Is there a means to query a Vista system for the kinds of images that it contains (references) in Vista Imaging?

I am interested in discovering the scope of retinal scan images and reports for covid research purposes.

Rafael

Sam Habiel

Dec 16, 2021, 9:25:36 PM12/16/21
to hardhats
Rafael,

It's probably better to ask the technicians in the local offices on
how they do things to start with.

My guess is that this is what you will find: They all attach images to
a new document with a set title. This title is linked to a VHA
Standardized Title. So you have to simply search the CDW for documents
with that standardized title. Should be a simple search.

--Sam