Another hearing about the EHR

Nancy Anthracite

Apr 29, 2022, 3:58:35 PM4/29/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

Cerner goes down during a hearing.

https://www.nextgov.com/it-modernization/2022/04/lawmakers-quiz-va-cerner-staff-major-ehr-problems/366191/

Does anyone have a link to a recording of a hearing.

--

Nancy Anthracite

Kekoa

Apr 30, 2022, 3:50:54 AM4/30/22
to Hardhats

Nancy Anthracite

Apr 30, 2022, 8:05:19 AM4/30/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

Thanks!

--

Nancy Anthracite

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 3:50:54 AM EDT Kekoa wrote:

> https://youtu.be/A2-aPt95s3c

Dennis Murphey

Apr 30, 2022, 8:45:30 AM4/30/22
to Unknown
Wow! Staggering theft of Vets Healthcare at tax payers expense. What a sham. And worse it was predictable!!!!

Take care , Dennis

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Nancy Anthracite

Apr 30, 2022, 10:24:00 AM4/30/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com

I don't think that link was the right one, or I missed the discussion. I scanned trough it. If someone knows a time stamp of when the EHR discussion happens, I would appreciate it if you would post it.

--

Nancy Anthracite

ivaldes

Apr 30, 2022, 2:04:18 PM4/30/22
to Hardhats
14:00

Nancy Anthracite

Apr 30, 2022, 8:44:44 PM4/30/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, ivaldes

THANKS!

--

Nancy Anthracite

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 2:04:18 PM EDT ivaldes wrote:

> 14:00

> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 9:24:00 AM UTC-5 Nancy Anthracite wrote:

> > I don't think that link was the right one, or I missed the discussion. I

> > scanned trough it. If someone knows a time stamp of when the EHR discussion

> > happens, I would appreciate it if you would post it.

> > Nancy Anthracite

Nancy Anthracite

Apr 30, 2022, 9:00:21 PM4/30/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, ivaldes

Somehow I ended up looking at the wrong video previously.

--

Nancy Anthracite

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 8:44:39 PM EDT Nancy Anthracite wrote:

> THANKS!

Nancy Anthracite

May 1, 2022, 4:34:02 PM5/1/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, ivaldes

I just finished viewing the whole tape of the meeting. I am disappointed to hear that rather than fix the issues before going forward, and finding out how things are going at Walla-Walla in 2-3 months, they will now push ahead subjecting smaller facilities to this deployment process and hide behind not implementing larger facilities as their "strategy" for dealing with issues.

I am also disappointed to hear that because Cerner is used at thousands of facilities that it seems to be accepted that Cerner is just fine for the VA and also, that it is just fine in those thousands of facilities as well. I suspect those thousands of facilities don't know what they are missing and are largely just accepting what they are offered, maybe because they can't afford not to.

I wonder what the price-tag for the pharmacy development contract is going to be.

--

Nancy Anthracite

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 9:00:16 PM EDT Nancy Anthracite wrote:

> Somehow I ended up looking at the wrong video previously.

> > THANKS!

Sam Habiel

May 2, 2022, 8:55:33 AM5/2/22
to hardhats
Can you tell me what the issue for pharmacy? I can try confirming that from my internal sources.

--Sam

Nancy Anthracite

May 2, 2022, 1:06:36 PM5/2/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, Sam Habiel

They are not denying there are issues so no need to confirm it.

--

Nancy Anthracite