Vista replication into Relational Data base - Looking for Beta Site

rafi farchi

Jan 5, 2022, 2:56:23 PM1/5/22
to Hardhats
Hello ,

Everything is ready to go live . Vista metadata is integrated with M2sql
and complete  process  of export / import has been tested successfully .
I am attaching again 3 links which i already posted for you to see the outcome .

https://opensourcevista.net/NancysVistAServer/Rafi_Farchi-vista_demo_sqlite.zip

http://vistasql.unaux.com/phpliteadmin.php

https://sourceforge.net/projects/m2sql/

i am looking for a live VISTA implementation which is willing t serve as beta site .

On the first stage for daily entire replication on on the second stage on going replication

resulting with almost real time replica .

I will give full support to the local it staff and customize the product according

to the required changes .

The Beta site will have the privilege to choose the Target Relational data base .

Thanks

Rafi Farchi

Raman Sailopal

Jan 5, 2022, 4:02:17 PM1/5/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to be the first to congratulate Rafi on the hard work getting this integration working.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Sam Habiel

Jan 5, 2022, 4:04:00 PM1/5/22
to hardhats
Raman,

Your posts came across as moderated and I had to approve them.

You should be good now and be able to post any time.

--Sam