Lab result creation steps - Regarding

Ponnumani G

May 17, 2022, 11:38:05 AM5/17/22
to Hardhats
Hi Team,

I am trying to know, how to create a lab result from Vista terminal. I have the idea for , how to create a lab order request. But I don't know how to accession it and how to create a lab result for that order.

So please guide me, on how to accessioning and create the result for that orders.

Thanks in advance,

Ponnumani G.

Nancy Anthracite

May 17, 2022, 6:02:45 PM5/17/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, Ponnumani G

Please tell us why you are doing this. Is this a system with a configured lab or something you need to show for a demo, or are you serious about doing this for a production system. If the latter, I suggest you hire a lab expert to help train you to set up the lab as it is a daunting task. If not, there may be a way around getting something that "works" that would not be suitable for production.

--

Nancy Anthracite

haider alwaqfi

May 19, 2022, 6:44:41 AM5/19/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, Ponnumani G
I can help, I have experience in Vista lab package.
You can set environment and make a demo.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Nancy Anthracite

May 19, 2022, 6:55:30 AM5/19/22
to hard...@googlegroups.com, haider alwaqfi, Ponnumani G

Great Haider! THANK YOU!

--

Nancy Anthracite

Sam Habiel

May 31, 2022, 8:55:46 AM5/31/22
to hardhats, haider alwaqfi, Ponnumani G

Also the option Fast Bypass will let you do everything in one go.

--Sam