FOIA VistA Patch Installation

Benjamin Irwin

Jun 13, 2024, 1:21:36 PMJun 13
to Hardhats
May 2024

Had trouble with SD*5.3*877

<UNDEFINED>SET+10^XQORD101 ^ORD(101,4580,0)

This may not be the correct solution.
S ^ORD(101,4580,0)=""
Install the patch.
K ^ORD(101,4580,0)

That worked and the patch installed cleanly.

Sam Habiel

Jun 16, 2024, 6:29:56 AMJun 16
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Installing on VEHU, I had no trouble with SD*5.3*877.

The CCRA_RDC_UPDATE_BUILD_1.KIDs is not well designed. It will only install on Cache, inside a VA network. It has no provisions for you being a development environment. I had to edit it to get it installed.

--Sam

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Benjamin Irwin

Jun 16, 2024, 10:48:17 AMJun 16
to Hardhats
The CCRA_RDC_UPDATE_BUILD_1.KIDs installed fine on my Cache installations.  I didn't even try on the GT.m installations, there were far too many Cache specific references.

Nancy Anthracite

Jun 16, 2024, 1:52:09 PMJun 16
to Hardhats, Benjamin Irwin
I take it they don't even try to tell you do X if Cache or Iris and Quit if
something else.

--
Nancy Anthracite

On Sunday, June 16, 2024 10:48:17 AM EDT Benjamin Irwin wrote:
> The CCRA_RDC_UPDATE_BUILD_1.KIDs installed fine on my Cache installations.
> I didn't even try on the GT.m installations, there were far too many Cache
> specific references.
>
> On Sunday, June 16, 2024 at 6:29:56 AM UTC-4 Sam Habiel wrote:
>
> > Installing on VEHU, I had no trouble with SD*5.3*877.
> >
> > The CCRA_RDC_UPDATE_BUILD_1.KIDs is not well designed. It will only
> > install on Cache, inside a VA network. It has no provisions for you being
> > development environment. I had to edit it to get it installed.
> >
> > --Sam
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 12:21 AM Benjamin Irwin <benon...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> May 2024
> >>
> >> Had trouble with SD*5.3*877
> >>
> >> <UNDEFINED>SET+10^XQORD101 ^ORD(101,4580,0)
> >>
> >> This may not be the correct solution.
> >> S ^ORD(101,4580,0)=""
> >> Install the patch.
> >> K ^ORD(101,4580,0)
> >>
> >> That worked and the patch installed cleanly.
> >>

> >> ---
> >> "Hardhats" group.
> >> email to hardhats+u...@googlegroups.com.
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hardhats/49ea6dfa-7580-492f-a693-31a2b5558ea0n%40googlegroups.com
> >> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hardhats/49ea6dfa-7580-492f-a693-31a2b5558ea0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> >> .

Benjamin Irwin

Jun 16, 2024, 2:34:17 PMJun 16
to Nancy Anthracite, Hardhats
It was obvious in the context of the “web services”. The setup tools are all Intersystem specific. Many of them can be worked around, but I only know how to do it manually with code not using the installation process.