Problem with camera constantly circling

Colin N

Mar 18, 2016, 3:30:38 PM3/18/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi - great game, great combination of controls.

One big problem for me tho - camera starts to circle continuously after a few minutes gameplay and have to exit - dual shock 4 (Bluetooth).

One review on Play mentions same problem.

Any ideas?

C.

Mike Farlenkov

Mar 21, 2016, 4:20:23 AM3/21/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Thank you for report!
I think I know what the problem is and will fix it in next update.

BUT! Any way you will have another problem with DualShock4:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/hardcode-vr/_MYxMGRBIG4

Colin N

Mar 23, 2016, 8:13:43 PM3/23/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Thanks for reply mike - yeah read the posts about ds4 lag but hadn't noticed it - if you can fix the circling problem that would be fab - best of luck in your coding ventures