Showing Black Screen

olayinka remilekun

Jan 27, 2017, 9:33:59 AM1/27/17
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Guys, I really want to play the game but once I open the game and finish configuration of the pad, I will have around 30-40fps(i don't really know the meaning the) but once I select the game, it'd show my character and the screen immediately turns black, it will be in about 60+ fps then. Please what I've I got to do about it?

Mike Farlenkov

Jan 28, 2017, 7:31:59 AM1/28/17
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi! I need more info from you:
1) version of the game
2) model of your phone
3) does it happens in all available game modes (3 singleplayer and 3 multiplayer) ?
4) Can you hear a music when screen turns black?
5) Can you hear a sound FX if you press buttons when screen turns black?
6) Can you make a video so I can see this behavior?