Let's discuss: update v0.3.4

Mike Farlenkov

Mar 30, 2016, 2:12:08 PM3/30/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
What's new in v0.3.4
- Add “Survive 2” mission
- Add “Breakthrough 2” mission
- Overall performance optimizations
- “Survive 1” performance optimizations
- Fix DualShock4 spinning around
- Improve remote players movement in multiplayer

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 8:58:23 AM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
wow, im just seeing that there's an update to this application. i'd been waiting for new rooms. i'll give them ago and report

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 9:14:43 AM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
i wont start. the screen goes between loading and the unity screen

Mike Farlenkov

Apr 2, 2016, 9:25:18 AM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Yep :(
I can't reproduce this on my phone, so I trying to blind-debug this on remote users

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 9:30:49 AM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
THe one worked beautifully and i purchased the two locked rooms. can you fix the update

Mike Farlenkov

Apr 2, 2016, 9:32:12 AM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
As I said: I'am working on it

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 12:44:31 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
is there a way i could get the version before the update. i'll use tht version until this issue is resolved in the update version

Mike Farlenkov

Apr 2, 2016, 12:51:28 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Here you can get previous version (v0.3.3):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7qUsXeogl6cQks5S1Z3YXkyeFk

You should remove latest version before install v0.3.3.
I am really sorry for problems with update. I will try to get more devices to test

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 1:10:09 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
thank you. will i still have my purchases?

Mike Farlenkov

Apr 2, 2016, 1:13:45 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
yes!
they are all stored in Google's Play Store
Just be sure to stay online when you launch game

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 1:34:30 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
thanks its, a great game. i've used Android for about ten years, n its not until your game, i actually made a purchase

Rick N

Apr 2, 2016, 2:52:28 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi Mike,

I just tried the latest update. Played Survive mode a little and Breakthrough mode a little.
Everything seems to be working smooth on my Nexus 6 with my Moga Pro bluetooth controller. It even seems like the scenery might be a little sharper? Did you add some more color or something?

The original Survive mode still seems like it would take forever to get through, too long for me anyway without some more variety. Maybe you could lower the required kills or something. Maybe switch enemies after a few kills. Have a variety of weapons and sound effects. Just a thought.

I noticed that when I use my right joystick to look around, it only moves left or right by increments. Is there any way to re-enable the smooth camera movement when looking around with a joystick like mine?

I'll have to get the new maps and try them when I get a chance.

collwatt

Apr 2, 2016, 4:56:35 PM4/2/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
I like the length. its cool: SURVIVE!