Eyes swapped

Joseph Bonnette

Nov 13, 2016, 12:15:09 PM11/13/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
I picked this up and tried it, but it seems like the left and right eye screens are swapped. I can't get them to line up at all. Is there something I'm missing? S7edge with destek viewer.

Mike Farlenkov

Nov 14, 2016, 2:17:40 AM11/14/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi, Joseph!
Did you calibrate your Cardboard app for your VR glasses?

To do this you need launch HARDCODE and ap on the gear icon in the middle of the screen.

Then you need to
1) install the Cardboard app (if it is not done yet)
2) Scan QR code that calibrate Cardboard app for use with your VR glasses

You can find QR code for a lot of VR glasses here:
http://www.hypergridbusiness.com/faq/vr-headset-qr-codes/

Joseph Bonnette

Nov 14, 2016, 12:23:54 PM11/14/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
I figured it out. I had updated to the Nougat beta for my phone and they default to the normal performance mode, which lowers the resolution. The game seemed to be expecting 1440, not 1080 and that threw alignment off.

Bumped to full res and it works great. Thanks for the reply.