Full Controller List

Mike Farlenkov

Apr 23, 2016, 6:28:53 AM4/23/16
to hardc...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

It is expected that we receive a lot of questions about recommended controllers to use with our game. Though it is really hard to recommend any specific gamepad, because some gamepads work for some phone/people but not work for others.

I've compiled the full list of controllers that was used with our game since the first release in october 2015.

I also encourage you to share your experiences of successful use of specific models of controllers that you could recommend to other users.

Mike Farlenkov

May 29, 2016, 7:25:38 AM5/29/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
I personally use MOGA Power Pro and it is works fine.
Just make sure to switch it to [B] mode.

Alex Young

Jul 8, 2016, 5:15:46 AM7/8/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
I've used the GameStick controller so far - seems to behave well. Will test with a Razer Serval as well when I can get my hands on one!

Tunguska Med

Nov 11, 2016, 11:12:46 AM11/11/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi, i don't know it it's the right topic, if not, forgive me... Whatever i was testing your game and in the controller that i'm using the stick isn't working, just the buttons... How i can fix this? Thanks for the answer...

(Forgive me for my english)

Mike Farlenkov

Nov 14, 2016, 7:57:38 AM11/14/16
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi!
It is better to create a new thread with a name of your controller model.
So yes - create a new thread and tell me which model of gamepad did you use

Andrei Tsarev

Sep 1, 2017, 11:44:08 AM9/1/17
to Hardcode (VR Game)
Hi. I got your Gamepad app and i can say app can see my joystick. All buttons are active. But I can't go through calibration each time. I mean, twice I've been through, but i don't know how.I have ipega gamepad, PG - 9021.May be you could give me good advice. My son likes this game. Sorry for my english.