Hardcode is starting NOW

Hardcode 2013

Jan 18, 2013, 4:52:46 PM1/18/13
to hardco...@googlegroups.com
Hello student coders!

We are pleased to announce that the contest details and rules are posted at:

https://code.google.com/p/hardcode/wiki/Hardcode2013ContestDescription

To find additional information such as frequently asked questions (FAQs) and details on how to contact us with questions, please visit the contest site at:

https://code.google.com/p/hardcode/

Have you chosen a team name?  If not, you should do so now (you'll need one to continue).  As soon as you form your team, let us know about it here:

https://code.google.com/p/hardcode/wiki/Hardcode2013TeamSubmissionForm

Please submit the above form as early as possible in the competition!

That's it for our part!  May the odds be ever in your favor :)

Hardcode 2013 Organizers