Hardcode 2013 last call

Hardcode 2013

Feb 23, 2013, 3:01:18 AM2/23/13
to hardco...@googlegroups.com

Hello Students!

Time is running out!

You have 3 more hours to update the details of your application at https://hardcode-2013.appspot.com/.

At 00:00 Feb 23, 2013 Samoa Standard Time (UTC-11) the form will automatically close, you need to add all your team members, and fill out all your project details before that time.

Please verify that it's all up to date, and you didn't forget to select any of the optional features you implemented. Once the form closes, we will consider that your official submission to the contest, and no more changes will be allowed.

As we mentioned before, the "Application Submission" section of the form needs to include both, a link to a deployed version of your application, and a link to your google code repository.

We will leave the individual submission form open until Monday, we really need you to submit it as well, if you haven't already, it might disqualify you from the competition if you haven't done so already. This is different from the team submission form, and is very important.

If you are a minor, please ensure you have sent us the email address of your parent or legal guardian so that we can get their consent for your participation.

If you have any other questions or problems, please Contact Us.

Thank you all for participating!

Hardcode 2013 Organizers