Time is running out, update your submissions!

Hardcode 2013

Feb 21, 2013, 8:20:46 PM2/21/13
to hardco...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We're in the home stretch with only a little more than 30 hours left in the contest!

At this stage, the most important thing is to make sure we've got enough information to evaluate your entry. So, make sure that you've provided us with a completed team submission form at https://hardcode-2013.appspot.com. In particular make sure you include in your team submission form a link to your source code and a link to your running application. These links are absolutely critical.

That's it, make these last hours count.

Hardcode 2013 Organizers