Final dash to the finish line!!

Hardcode 2013

Feb 19, 2013, 7:41:24 PM2/19/13
to hardco...@googlegroups.com
Hey student coders,

The deadline for submitting your application is this Friday (specifically, 11:59:59 P.M. Samoa Standard Time (UTC­11) on February 22, 2013)!  So, be sure to get your application ready and submit it by the deadline (late submissions will not be accepted)!

A few more reminders:
  • Make sure you include the URL for your code repository and application so that we can find it :-)
  • It is a very good idea for you to include documentation with your application.  Documentation will help us understand how to use your application and all its features.
  • Make sure each member of your team has submitted an individual registration form.
  • Minors, remember that we will require you to submit a parental consent form (we will send it to you); so, let your parent(s) know that they will need to do this.
That's all.

Carpe diem. Seize the day, students. Make your apps extraordinary.

Hardcode 2013 Organizers