Finding Other Hardbargers

Luc

Jul 31, 2008, 1:44:42 PM7/31/08
to Hardbarger
I had an old site up that had a forum system with many messages from
Hardbargers from all over the world (spanning to Australia even).
Unfortunately, the server that it was on went down and along with it
went everybody's information. I never had a chance to log the
information outside of that forum system and I need to start from
scratch. Sorry everybody!! :(

It pains me to admit this, but I'd really like to get all that
information back using your help. If I am able to find any of the
information, rest assured that I'll put it up here, but it's not
looking too promising.

Thanks for any help and I'm anxious to meet other Hardbargers.

Lucas Hardbarger (Site Admin)
Newark, Ohio