hello

Eric Martin

Apr 30, 2010, 8:41:28 AM4/30/10
to Hardbarger
Luc,

Ryan and Britni Gerber asked me if I knew you. I am an independent
software developer right now working with them at Data Image. I
thought I would drop you a line to introduce myself. There aren't many
software developers that I know who live in the area. I have been
developing with .NET since it pretty much came out and have been a
developer since college (~94-98).

If you plan on going to Stir Trek or would like to get in touch with
me, you can reach me via erice...@gmail.com.

Eric Martin

Luc

Apr 30, 2010, 9:00:38 AM4/30/10
to Hardbarger
Eric,

I think they told me about you actually. Thanks for contacting me. I
too started with .NET back in the "Everett" days and love it. I'm
currently using .NET 3.5 with ASP.NET MVC and I can't imagine doing
anything else. I'm trying to learn Ruby in my spare time, but it's
taken a back seat as work has picked up recently. Ruby (and Rails
specifically) has always amazed me and I can see great value in
learning Ruby On Rails. I know enough to get my hands dirty, but C# is
my forte. :) What types of things do you (as a .NET dev) do at Data
Image?

You can contact me anytime as well at lucas at hardbarger dot com.
Also, what is "Stir" Trek?

Take care! :)
Luc