Hardbarger.com Guestbook

Luc

Aug 1, 2008, 11:57:39 PM8/1/08
to Hardbarger
Please sign our guest book by replying to this post. If you stumbled
on our site, it means that you had absolutely nothing else better to
do. Therefore, you should have at least one more minute to write a
quick note to say that you were here. If not, I understand... but
please quit reading this and move on to somewhere else at least... I
mean, You could have signed my guest book by now. :)

Thanks,
Luc

Oh yeah, feel free to say anything you want. I find it to be the best
way to leave your mark; at least that's what I typically do.

skindog

Aug 20, 2008, 3:44:16 PM8/20/08
to Hardbarger
Yea your right I have nothing else better to do but sit here at the
college library and wait for this fafsa workshop so I'm going to sign
your Guestbook. Maybe that will be my mark in history.