Help on UT

175 views
Skip to first unread message

Franz

unread,
Aug 31, 2026, 8:08:13 AMAug 31
to Harbour Users
Hi, I downloaded UT for Harbour from GIT. I installed MSVC Harbour, etc., and compiled everything.
I downloaded the examples, but when I try to run any of them, I always get this error.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Franz


System Error

Execute

splash1.html

Error

COMPILER/(1001) 36

Description

Invalid filename ''

Operation

Line: 0
Source Code
0001 0002 #include "lib/tweb/tweb.ch" 0003 0004     LOCAL oWeb       0005    LOCAL cFile    := 'tpl\splash.tpl'0006    LOCAL cLogo    := 'files/images/harbour.png'0007    LOCAL cRoute   := 'splash'0008    LOCAL cColor   := '#7e94a7;'0009    0010    //   Example Splash via parameters   0011    0012    DEFINE WEB oWeb TITLE 'Splash'                  0013       0014       HTML oWeb FILE cFile PARAMS cLogo, cRoute, cColor0015 0016    INIT WEB oWeb RETURN0017
Harbour: Harbour 3.2.1dev (r2607071005)
UHttpd2: 2.3
TWeb: 1.4

Charly 9000

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 1:17:07 AMSep 1
to Harbour Users
Franz,

you can get support for UT here on the forum https://discord.com/invite/bq8a9yGMWh 

Thanks.
C.

Franz

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 4:13:30 AMSep 1
to Harbour Users
Tnanks. Post question on DISCORD

miro....@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 1, 2026, 5:11:42 PMSep 1
to Harbour Users
...discord is such an unfriendly mess... ;(
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages