New HarbourNova group message board

108 views
Skip to first unread message

Eric Lendvai

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 4:30:41 AM (10 days ago) Oct 1
to Harbour Users
I would like to invite any interested developer to join the new HarbourNova Users group:

https://groups.google.com/g/harbournova-users

For now, I will approve membership requests manually, primarily for developers who are already contributing members of this Harbour group.

Going forward, my goal is to avoid posting HarbourNova-specific messages here so that there is no confusion between Harbour and HarbourNova.

All members of the HarbourNova Users group will be welcome to post questions, suggestions, concerns, and comments about this new initiative. I also plan to regularly post design documents, technical discussions, and code snippets related to HarbourNova.

The first design document I posted is the “Concurrency Concise Concept Review.”

For HarbourNova, I am significantly rethinking how multithreaded applications can be developed. The goal is to make concurrency easier to use by simplifying the APIs and adopting useful concepts from other modern languages, while still keeping the programming style practical for Harbour/xBase developers.

Feedback is very welcome, especially from developers with experience in multithreading, concurrency, or similar features in other languages.

Eric Lendvai

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 6:11:42 AM (10 days ago) Oct 1
to Harbour Users

There was a configuration problem to request to join the group. 
This is now fixed.

Thanks, Eric
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages