Form editor Text-Mode

Franz

Nov 30, 2022, 3:33:54 AM11/30/22
to Harbour Users
I have to write a prg in Text-Mode (usually I work with Minigui Ex) and I have to do a lot of form with a lot of say/get
Many time ago with Clipper I used a smart prg that make say/get drawing on  screen.
Any ideas for a tool like that ?
Franz

jlca...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 12:19:13 PM11/30/22
to Harbour Users
I use the screen editor from dBASE IV 2.0 to create text screens for Harbour.

I run dBASE IV inside DosBox-X on 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10.

Joe

José M. C. Quintas

Nov 30, 2022, 1:42:39 PM11/30/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

I do not understand exactly what do you want.

Do you want a convert program from console to minigui?

You can mix GTWVG with any library, and use your source code until a complete conversion.

Usually libraries block the mix, but it is relative easy to change this, may be different from one library to another.

And for a automatic screen for console, may be the use of row() and col() solve this in a better way.

@ 1, 0 SAY "test"

@ Row(), Col() + 1 GET cText1

@ Row() +1, 0 SAY "test2"

@ Row(), Col() + 1 GET cText2