HB3.2 or HB 3.4

CCH4CLIPPER

May 15, 2022, 1:05:59 PM5/15/22
to Harbour Users
Hi All

Should I be using 3.4 or stick with 3.2 ?

TIA

gfil...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 1:32:46 AM5/16/22
to Harbour Users
Hi CCH,

I recommend to use hb 3.2 for 32-bit application and hb 3.4 for 64-bit.

But it is your choice.

Regards,
Grigory

воскресенье, 15 мая 2022 г. в 20:05:59 UTC+3, CCH4CLIPPER:

Maurizio la Cecilia

May 16, 2022, 4:16:22 AM5/16/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
3.4 contains some enhancements and libraries updates, but unluckily isn't more maintained.
3.2 is still maintained but more or less died.
My choice?
3.2 guarantees a larger developers and users group to ask for suggestions and issues solving.
Best regards.
--
Maurizio