NotePad++

дипл.инж. Мирослав Р. Маричић, проф.

Jun 2, 2024, 6:55:46 AMJun 2
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Regards to all!
Since I don't speak English, I'm writing this message with the help of Google Translate 😀
I would like to know if any of the group members use Notepad++ as an editor for writing programs. If he does, did he maybe manage to write the code for the "Function List" editor option? A very convenient option, it shows a list of all functions/procedures in the file and with a double click you jump directly to the desired function. I've been trying to write the code for Clipper/Harbour, but failed...
I hope someone can help me...

FunctionList.jpg

alex;

Jun 2, 2024, 7:55:21 AMJun 2
to Harbour Users
Hello.
Ask your question here
https://community.notepad-plus-plus.org/

воскресенье, 2 июня 2024 г. в 13:55:46 UTC+3, дипл.инж. Мирослав Р. Маричић, проф.:

Auge & Ohr

Jun 2, 2024, 2:54:35 PMJun 2
to Harbour Users
have a look here for Syntax Hightlight