ERROR WIN 11 FUNCTION INETGETHOSTS(NETNAME())[1]

hherrera

Sep 6, 2022, 12:15:18 PM9/6/22
to Harbour Users
hi friends I have a problem with function INET_GETHOST(NETNAME())[1]
 in win 11 It doesn't happen on all machines.

My systems fail on this function when the operating system is win11.

Does anyone have another function that can replace this one, whose result is to return the IP of the machine.

I appreciate if someone can provide me with an equivalent function

Thanks
Henry Herrera

Luis Carlos Bolanhos Villalobos

Sep 19, 2022, 10:05:08 PM9/19/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Solucion: sería Compilar con harbour y agregar
la Libreria Socket y desde Alli si tenes las funciones:

GetLocalName() --> Nombre tu machine
GetLocalAddress() --> IP tu machine

Bueno espero te sirva... Saludos