harbour and related materials mirror initiative

di...@audisoft.com.br

Jun 15, 2024, 11:12:12 PMJun 15
to Harbour Users
Hi Guys, I was able to write a playwright that is able to crawl even google groups, so I hope to have a mirror in case of anything goes south.

Google makes it very hard do backup the conversations.

I am offering storage for the entire community so anything that may go public and you want to contribute, just keep in touch.
I will soon release the server.

I am saving every book and program sample, and forums that I can.

I don't want to cross any lines, so I will reach out the forums owners if they agree, but there are several that are abandoned (oasis) and they have a lot of useful stuff.

any thoughts?
thanks!