Updation of Harbour Nightly

Jayadev

Feb 6, 2023, 1:23:56 AM2/6/23
to Harbour Users
Hi,

As there is some developmental activity on GitHub, could we enable Nightly builds again?  The present nightly builds are dated 2022-10-17 (see attached image).

The latest commit to GIT is dated  2023-02-03  (changelog extract given below)

  * src/vm/arrays.c
    ! fixed buffer allocation in AClone()/hb_HClone() with possible cyclic
      references.
      I created the problem on 2023-01-30 15:18 UTC+0100 and it was reported
      as internal error 9024: hb_xrealloc requested to resize to zero bytes

  * contrib/xhb/xhb.hbx
    * added reference to SetErrorMode()

Warm regards,

Jayadev

HarbourNightly.jpg

Ash

Feb 7, 2023, 9:31:35 PM2/7/23
to Harbour Users
Dear Harbour Developers,

You are doing a great job of fixing bugs and adding more functionality to harbour. However it just does not end there. As building harbour from sources is not an easy job for most of us,  Nightly builds are essential for regression testing of business applications.

Please activate Harbour nightly build as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,
Ash

Francesco Perillo

Feb 8, 2023, 12:12:36 PM2/8/23
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Understood why it is not working... I will try to correct the problem asap.

José M. C. Quintas

Feb 9, 2023, 1:55:40 AM2/9/23
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

I do not know how to make the artifact public, but it is easy to use workflow and github computers, and make this inside harbour repository.

It is all free for public projects.

It is needed only to update project each 3 months, to do not stop automatic workflow.

José M. C. Quintas

Jayadev

Mar 13, 2023, 3:59:32 AM3/13/23
to Harbour Users
Hi Francesco,

>> Understood why it is not working... I will try to correct the problem asap.

Did you find time to correct the problem ? The nightly build is still dated 2022-10-17.

Warm regards,

Jayadev

Lucimauro Melo

May 13, 2023, 4:31:00 PM5/13/23
to Harbour Users
Hello,
I'm looking forward to getting this resolved, and it's very important that we have the latest compiled version available.

Jayadev

Apr 10, 2024, 6:13:13 AMApr 10
to Harbour Users
Hello,

The last update in Harbour as per change log is:

The nightly however are dated 2023-08-13, can this not be updated ?

Warm regards,

Jayadev