DLL missing should not crash program

progra...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 5:35:15 PM6/29/20
to Harbour Users
Im using IMPLIB to create a LIB file I compile along with my xHabour program.
This DLL is rarely used, and in many cases it won't be in the EXE directory.
How can I make the program should not crash if the DLL is not present

TIA_YON

Auge & Ohr

Jun 29, 2020, 8:55:07 PM6/29/20
to Harbour Users
hi,

How can I make the program should not crash if the DLL is not present

try

   nDLL := HMG_CallDLL( "Kernel32.dll",, "LoadLibrary", "Everything32.dll" )
   IF nDLL
> 0

Delphi Jobs

Jun 1, 2022, 10:26:49 AM6/1/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com, AUGE...@web.de
hi
Can you take on a small xHarbour.org job?
How about bigger jobs? Are you available?

Yona from CompuDime