AutoCompleted - Functions - UDLhmgui (xmls) for Notepad++

ingenuo

Dec 6, 2022, 3:19:58 AM12/6/22
to Harbour Users
Cheers:
I just completed the xml files for functions (the lexer), User Defined Language, and Auto-Completion for Notepad++

The hmgui UDL is for light Npp themes, and the hmguo UDL is for dark themes.
Both UDLs have their corresponding Auto-Completion file, which is the exact same duplicate file with another name to work alongside your UDLs.

The function lexer is also called hmgui.

Please correct them to your liking, and I hope it helps all of you. Attached are the files that must be placed in the corresponding Notepad++ folders

Success and tell me how it went... :¬)

Harbour-HMG-xBAse4Notepad++.7z

Yakano

Dec 8, 2022, 2:52:48 AM12/8/22
to Harbour Users
Thanks for sharing !!!

May be I take some weeks, but I'll tell you...

Best regards

fdaniele

Dec 8, 2022, 8:52:21 AM12/8/22
to Harbour Users
these are also functions of minigui extend ?