TSBrowse

marcos...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2024, 11:28:33 PM (10 hours ago) Jul 2
to Harbour Users
Hello

 A question: Is the object TBROWSEDB( <nTop>, < nLeft>, < nBottom>, < nRight> ) ==> oTBrw created in Harbour in terminal mode the same as TSBrowse used in graphical mode?

With the object in terminal mode, I can create a filter that allows me to filter through thousands of records in less than 1 second.

I have tested it with more than 500,000 records without any problems.

However, with TSBrowse it is slow with just 25,000 records.

Is there any way to manipulate the object to build a filter that is not the one that comes pre-set with the TSBrowse object?

Damian S

1:57 AM (8 hours ago) 1:57 AM
to Harbour Users
Hi,