How to start in Windows

Texextra

Nov 11, 2021, 8:55:56 PM11/11/21
to Harbour Users
I have mostly been using Harbour to output HTML, so I didn't need a GUI interface to do that.  Now, I would like to have somewhat similar output to Windows GUI.  Can anyone recommend a good tutorial on how to get started?  I don't really need anything fancy.  Just mostly looking for screen output that could emulate most of the text handling features of HTML.

Angel Pais

Nov 11, 2021, 9:09:29 PM11/11/21
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
You can have your HMTL GUI desktop app.

El jue, 11 nov 2021 a las 22:55, Texextra (<texe...@gmail.com>) escribió:
I have mostly been using Harbour to output HTML, so I didn't need a GUI interface to do that.  Now, I would like to have somewhat similar output to Windows GUI.  Can anyone recommend a good tutorial on how to get started?  I don't really need anything fancy.  Just mostly looking for screen output that could emulate most of the text handling features of HTML.

Texextra

Nov 12, 2021, 5:57:26 PM11/12/21
to Harbour Users
I am looking to convert the HTML to an interactive Windows GUI format.  So, I am just looking for a tutorial on getting started.

Carlos Murúa

Nov 13, 2021, 10:30:21 AM11/13/21
to Harbour Users
I can't compile hbmk.hbp correctly, can someone give me some help?