Connection to Scanntech POS

Paola Bruccoleri

May 29, 2024, 7:46:13 AMMay 29
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

Hello, everyone.
Has anyone developed anything you can afford with a POS? The pos is from the company Scanntech.

This part I got it from the manual they gave me, but it doesn't have any webservice info, just the names of the methods and parameters:
"authorize credit and debit transactions through the Scanntech Enarel Authorization System (SCANNSAE) using Scanntech PINPads devices (Wiseasy or Ingenic models). "

I appreciate any information.

Very thanks

Zastava EFI

May 29, 2024, 7:59:43 AMMay 29
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I don't anythink information for this software.

Maybe I can decompile this code :)

If You want....

Best Regards

Paola Bruccoleri

May 29, 2024, 8:43:58 AMMay 29
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

Hi.
I don't have any code for now, just a specification of the data to be sent, but nothing to which webservice.
I think that company works mostly in Latin America.
Thank you.
Cheers

Daniele Campagna

May 29, 2024, 1:26:53 PMMay 29
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

In my experience, we implemented in an existing POS customized xHarbour program a DLL provided by the company that grants access to the banks network to check the credit cards and money availability, and do transactions. If this is your case, look at Datacap, the DLL exposes a COM interface (f.e. ICVerify, now defunct or merged, dunno, worked only with .NET). Datacap guys are collaborative, and to implement their DLL is completely feasible. You talk with the DLL calling its functions and passing/receiving a XML text. I went to the point to write a library to manage XML files, but probably the lib mXML is enough.

HTH, Dan

Paola Bruccoleri

May 29, 2024, 3:13:51 PMMay 29
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hello Daniele

They didn't give me information about the api (restful)
I just know the exchange is in json format

"El servicio web de SCANNSAE está disponible bajo el protocolo HTTP/HTTPS utilizando la arquitectura RESTful intercambiando objetos json."
"The SCANNSAE web service is available under the HTTP/HTTPS protocol using the RESTful architecture by exchanging json objects."

very thanks

De: "Daniele Campagna" <cyber...@tiscalinet.it>
Para: harbou...@googlegroups.com
Enviados: Miércoles, 29 de Mayo 2024 14:26:41

hherrera

Jun 10, 2024, 5:39:19 PMJun 10
to Harbour Users
Le preguntaste a chatgp?
Por curiosidad le pregunte y me dio algunos datos.