Re: [harbour-users] My most persistent attacker from Poland: Never stops :(

Francesco Perillo

Apr 27, 2021, 6:25:49 PM4/27/21
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

it seems really strange to me. it presents itself as a browser in a mobile phone.

did you try to serve a redirect to a massive download file?

block the ip at network/firewall level?

Mel Smith

Apr 27, 2021, 11:20:34 PM4/27/21
to Harbour Users
Hi:
   Yes, I've now got *two* separate attackers from (ostensibly) Poland being blocked now (but maybe its the same person using two different sites/IP addresses).  I can easily determine from the logs that they are simply trying to disrupt my server. And now, very quickly I '403' their attempts.
What a wasteful task on their part.
   In another interesting accss, I have the Beijing Science and Education Centre downloading !   However, its xharbour and the old Borland 5.5.1 package. :))
-Mel
Message has been deleted

Baxajaun

Apr 28, 2021, 4:00:16 AM4/28/21
to Harbour Users
Hi Mel !

You must check IPs on https://www.abuseipdb.com/check

Best regards,

El miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021 a las 5:36:11 UTC+2, Mel Smith escribió:
More attacker info:
Site: OSK.OLSZYNKA.PL
IP: 89.64.85.111
-Mel

Mel Smith

Apr 28, 2021, 10:32:53 AM4/28/21
to Harbour Users
Hi Felix:
   I did a check on the abuse web site, and the IP returned was different than the one I posted. but *is* a person from Poland who registered a few years ago, but who has never been active in our ng.
Anyway, I 'Denied Access'  to this different IP from Poland.  But I did *not* report Abuse to the abuse site -- yet !
Thanks,
-Mel

Andrzej P. Wozniak

Apr 28, 2021, 8:05:20 PM4/28/21
to Harbour Users mailing list
Apr 28, 2021, 9:26:49 PM4/28/21
to Harbour Users mailing list
Apr 29, 2021, 3:49:35 AM4/29/21
to Harbour Users
On Thursday, 29 April 2021 at 04:26:49 UTC+3 Andrzej P. Wozniak wrote:

Site osk.olszynka.pl has _static_ IP address 84.10.60.130.

seemingly, this site has something strange...

regards,
Pete

José Orozco

Sep 3, 2021, 10:47:02 PM9/3/21
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hola,

Buenas noches..

Donde puedo descarga la ultima version de Harbour 3.4 ( ya compilado
para x86 y x64)=?

Harbour 3.4.0dev (7974ddf5ec) (2018-04-30 16:41)
Copyright (c) 1999-2018, https://github.com/vszakats/harbour-core/

Hello,

Good evening.

Where can I download the latest version of Harbour 3.4 (already compiled
for x86 and x64)=?