GTWVW Native Controls

Ash

Sep 8, 2020, 11:22:23 AM9/8/20
to Harbour Users
Hello,

Screen below was built using GTWVW. How can I use Windows 10 controls theme in GTWVW application?

Thank you,
Ash
Browse.png

Auge & Ohr

Sep 8, 2020, 8:07:46 PM9/8/20
to Harbour Users
hi,

Screen below was built using GTWVW. How can I use Windows 10 controls theme in GTWVW application?

you need a *.Manifest file and enable it in *.RC

1 VERSIONINFO
FILEVERSION
1,2,4,0
PRODUCTVERSION
1,0,0,0
FILEOS
0x4
FILETYPE
0x1
{
 BLOCK
"StringFileInfo"

{
  BLOCK
"040904b0"

{
   VALUE
"FileDescription", "harbour File Manager 64 Bit\000"
   VALUE
"FileVersion", "0.6.9.0"
   VALUE
"InternalName", "HBFM\000"
   VALUE
"LegalCopyright", "Copyright © 1983-2020 Yiu-Software\000"
   VALUE
"LegalTrademarks", "Harbour"
   VALUE
"OriginalFilename", "HBFM.EXE"
   VALUE
"CompanyName", "Yiu-Software"
   VALUE
"ProductName", "HBFM\000"
   VALUE
"ProductVersion", "1.0.0.0"
   VALUE
"Comments", "Created by Auge & Ohr\000"

}
}

BLOCK
"VarFileInfo"
{
 VALUE
"Translation", 0x0409, 1252

}
}

A1MAIN          ICON RES
\NCC.ico

Ash

Sep 9, 2020, 6:01:46 PM9/9/20
to Harbour Users
Hello  Auge & Ohr,

Controls are now from Windows 10 theme but the dotted rectangle is missing from the control in focus.

Regards,
Ash

Auge & Ohr

Sep 9, 2020, 10:55:40 PM9/9/20
to Harbour Users
hi,

Controls are now from Windows 10 theme but the dotted rectangle is missing from the control in focus.

does it change Color when hover ( Cursor over ) Button ?

i´m just a User and do not use gtwvw ... i use HMG MiniGUI and Xbase++

Ash

Sep 10, 2020, 2:14:59 PM9/10/20
to Harbour Users
Auge & Ohr,

Colour changes when I hover over a button but not when I Tab to that button as is the case during READ.

Regards.
Ash