Dosbox wndow

Mohamed Hamza

Jun 21, 2022, 1:50:38 PM6/21/22
to Harbour Users
Hi All,

    I want to :
          hide window title
           scollbars;
    When I run a text mode harbour project

     See attn  for detail.. Tank you.

  Best Regards
CapHB.PNG

KennyOoi

Jun 22, 2022, 3:41:52 AM6/22/22
to Harbour Users
hi ,
setmode( 25 ,80 ) will help.

kenny.

Mohamed Hamza

Jun 23, 2022, 10:41:34 AM6/23/22
to Harbour Users
Hi Kenny

   I Tried your advise but window's title and the scrollbars are still visible  in Dos terminal  . I want to hide them.

Med

Maurício Faria

Jun 23, 2022, 11:20:47 AM6/23/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Try to run it with //gtwin parameter, like this:
YourApp.exe //gtwin
Or use GTWVT.

Regards.
Maurício Ventura Faria

Maurício Faria

Jun 23, 2022, 11:42:20 AM6/23/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Does anyone knows how to return the real IP address, not the internal
one, I need the one that is exposed to the internet.
I can get the internal ones with HB_InetGetHosts().

Regards,
Maurício Ventura Faria

Jose Antonio Leon Tellez

Jun 23, 2022, 2:02:14 PM6/23/22
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mauricio,

********************
FUNCTION ipprivada()
********************
cIpPriv := INETGETHOSTS(NETNAME())[1]
RETURN (cIpPriv)

********************
FUNCTION ippublica()
********************
LOCAL cIpPublica := 'NIL'
LOCAL oIp:=WIN_OLECREATEOBJECT("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")
IF HB_ISOBJECT(oIp)
   oIp:OPEN("GET","https://api.ipify.org/",.F.)
   oIp:SEND()
   cIpPublica := LEFT(ALLTRIM(oIp:responseText),16)
ENDIF
RETURN (cIpPublica)

*To see physical device addresses bound with active IP interfaces use:
*
*Para ver las direcciones de dispositivos físicos enlazadas con interfaces IP activas, utilice:
******************
FUNCTION direcip()
******************
#include "hbsocket.ch"
LOCAL aIFace
FOR EACH aIFace IN hb_socketGetIFaces( , .t. )
    mip_=aIFace[ HB_SOCKET_IFINFO_ADDR ]
    if type('mip_')='U'
       mip_="Indefinido"
    endif
    if type('mip_')='N'
       mip_=str(mip_,len(mip_))
    endif
    mmac_=aIFace[ HB_SOCKET_IFINFO_HWADDR ]
    if type('mmac_')='U'
       mmac_="Indefinido"
    endif
    if type('mmac_')='N'
       mmac_=str(mmac_,len(mmac_))
    endif
    msginfo("IP: "+mip_+"   MAC: "+mmac_)
NEXT
RETURN

Regards,

José Antonio León Téllez

Jorge Garate

Jun 24, 2022, 10:42:07 AM6/24/22
to Harbour Users

Captura9.JPG

In Windows Propierties :   80x25       In .prg "SetMode(25,80)"

Saludos,

Jorge

Yakano

Jun 24, 2022, 11:36:17 AM6/24/22
to Harbour Users
Hi Med

For Scroll: As people said you, should run it using a .LNK and put there rows and cols in properties... (80x25 or whatever)
For Title: You can change the title with ... hb_gtInfo( HB_GTI_WINTITLE, "My Desired Title" )

Regards

Mohamed Hamza

Jun 26, 2022, 4:57:17 AM6/26/22
to Harbour Users
Hi,

I see that there is a title at window terminal   'contabilida 2022'  that what I want to hide .  In fact I want a teminal window  without any enhancement  like a clipper 5 exe inside a dosbox emulator.

Regards

Yakano

Jun 27, 2022, 10:27:33 AM6/27/22
to Harbour Users
hb_gtInfo( HB_GTI_WINTITLE, cTitle) is what you are looking for...

WinTitle (1-2-3).png

Mohamed Hamza

Jun 28, 2022, 12:23:46 PM6/28/22
to Harbour Users
Hi,

I agree with you . the title is empty but  the title bar is still visible . The chalenge is to hide completlly  the title bar.

fdaniele

Jun 28, 2022, 12:27:43 PM6/28/22
to Harbour Users
use vdosplus, is perfect, resolve also the printer problems

Mohamed Hamza

Jul 2, 2022, 7:11:50 AM7/2/22
to Harbour Users
I have the same result than dosbox V0.74-3
Regards

Mohamed Hamza

Jul 4, 2022, 6:14:19 AM7/4/22
to Harbour Users
Re-Hello fdaniele,

Which  parameters did you use ( config.txt) to have the result I expected ?
You can try the the attached prg.

Regards.

MyPrg.rar