PACK raises error DBFNTX/1060, create error, dos error 267

Calamardo

Nov 30, 2021, 11:27:15 AM11/30/21
to Harbour Users
What does it mean?  How can I solve it?  Thanks.

amnaples

Nov 30, 2021, 12:42:46 PM11/30/21
to Harbour Users
PACK require  to open a *.dbf in EXCLUSIVE mode. Did you it ?

amnaples

Nov 30, 2021, 12:49:23 PM11/30/21
to Harbour Users
Second option ->You will get error 267 if the "working directory" input is not a valid path to an existing directory. Please double-check your path entry, and also make sure there are no non-printable characters, like extra spaces or carriage returns in the path.

Calamardo

Dec 1, 2021, 6:17:20 AM12/1/21
to Harbour Users
Hi.  Thanks for the advice.  However, I think the code is fine, because the same executable runs without issues in another machine.  So it should be something related to Windows.  Should I check the content of the PATH variable?  Is there a list of error codes with their meanings somewhere?

Charles Kwon

Dec 1, 2021, 6:27:58 AM12/1/21
to Harbour Users
Calamardo,
Please look at the permits.

Regards,
Charles KWON

2021년 12월 1일 수요일 오후 8시 17분 20초 UTC+9에 Calamardo님이 작성:

Calamardo

Dec 1, 2021, 9:04:19 AM12/1/21
to Harbour Users
Hi.  I solved the problem, based on the answer by anmaples.  The user deleted a folder TEMP.  Although my program does not uses explicitly this folder, the environment variables TEMP and TMP are set as pointing to that folder.  I guess that harbour uses the variables to decide where to create its temporary files while PACKing.  Creating the folder again solved the problem.  Thanks.