why I need -comp=bcc?

Quique

Nov 22, 2022, 1:47:14 PM11/22/22
to Harbour Users
Hi

I have been working with a downloaded version of harbor from August 24, 2021. But I just downloaded and compiled harbor and now it shows me:

hbmk2[ati]: No se pudo detectar ningún compilador C en su PATH.
            Por favor, utilice la opción -comp= para especificar uno de estos
            valores: mingw, msvc, clang, bcc, watcom, icc, pocc, xcc, tcc,
            mingw64, msvc64, msvcia64, bcc64, iccia64, pocc64

If I add -comp=bcc, It works fine, But if I go back to the previous version, I don't need to add it.

What do I need to do to make it detect automatically?